Healthy Food Makes Healthy Boys
The Fulham Boys School has a long day and pupils need a hot, nutritionally balanced meal to help them stay alert, in the classroom or on the sports field
All boys eat in the dining hall daily except those boys attending Sports Afternoon who receive a packed lunch with items to sustain them during the afternoon. We do not allow packed lunches from home.
A school designed for boys needs menus built around them. The emphasis is on fresh, healthy, tasty food, locally sourced where possible. Our talented chefs cater for the vast majority of food allergies, intolerances or religious needs. All of our poultry is halal and we offer daily vegetarian and vegan options.
Portions are hearty, and boys are encouraged to discover food and try new things.
We provide fresh fruit for boys at break time each day and a salad bar at lunchtime to promote and encourage healthy eating.
The Fulham Boys School – Lunch Menus
Do you qualify for Free School Meals?
Applying for free school meals is a lot easier than you might think. The school also benefits from extra funding for each pupil getting Free School Meals.
Families may be eligible for free school meals and clothing grants if they receive the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- income support
- income-based jobseeker’s allowance
- income-related employment and support allowance
- support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guarantee element of pension credit
- working tax credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for working tax credit)
- child tax credit (with no working tax credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
How can I get an application form?
Please download an application form available from The Hammersmith and Fulham website or call 0208 753 6681