Free School Meals
Applying for free school meals is a lot easier than you might think. The school also benefits from extra funding for each pupil getting Free School Meals.
Do you qualify for Free School Meals?
Families may be eligible for free school meals and clothing grants if they receive the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- income support
- income based jobseeker’s allowance
- income related employment and support allowance
- support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guarantee element of pension credit
- working tax credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for working tax credit)
- child tax credit (with no working tax credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
How can I get an application form?
Please download an application form available from or call 0208 753 6681